Sunday, April 7, 2013

Time 4 Learning Review


We signed up to do a free month with Time 4 Learning.  I used it with my 2 preschool daycare girls and my son who is in the 5th grade.

For daycare we used it as a supplement to our regular curriculum.  The girls loved the activities they tried and looked forward to computer time each day.  It was nice to have something that was actually reinforcing what we were already doing during our learning time.  I'm not sure at the preschool level if I would use it as the sole curriculum though as I feel children of that age need actual hands-on experiences with the ability to express themselves and what they are doing/discovering vs. sitting at a computer.

My 5th grader goes to a full time public school so this program was hard for him to do a lot with as he has a lot of homework and needs time to be a child.  I really could see the value in using this site in a home school situation and am strongly considering using it as our summer supplement for him.  I also assign some form of reading/math homework daily during the summer to keep skills up and this would work as a wonderful alternative to what we have been doing.  I was impressed with all the topics and level of work he could do with this program.

You can get your free month trial here.

***Disclosure:  I was able to obtain a free month of "Time 4 Learning" in return for a review of the product. All opinions are my own and I was not compensated for this post.***

1 comment:

  1. Good post. I learn something new and challenging on sites I stumbleupon every day. It will always be helpful to read content from other writers and practice something from other sites.
    슬롯추천


    >cc

    ReplyDelete